Bullying - information for children
Bullying hurts and it can happen anywhere.
There are loads of different types of bullying which can be based on your race, gender, sexuality, looks, religion and even the country you come from.
It can include:
- being teased and called names
- being pushed or pulled about
- being hit or attacked
- having rumours spread about you − including online
- being forced to hand over money or possessions.
If you are being bullied − don't ignore it. It won't go away on its own and may get worse.
- tell someone you trust
- remember it's not your fault. No one deserves to be bullied
- keep a record − save nasty texts or messages.